Our role is to provide information and guidance on all aspects of volunteering for both volunteers and recruiting organisations. We can recruit volunteers for you if you are a voluntary or community group, social enterprise, community interest company or a registered charity.
In order for us to do this, we need you to register your opportunities on the Volunteering Wales website. Once you have done this, your opportunity will come to us for approval. We will then process the information and advertise your opportunities widely which can include:
- on our website volunteering page
- on the Volunteering Wales Website
- with our working partnerships
- via social media
- via face to face, email and telephone enquiries
- We do not do Disclosure and Barring Checks or take up references for volunteers. The individual organisation is required to do this
- In order for us to recruit volunteers for your organisation, volunteers have to be fully insured whilst carrying out their volunteering
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us for more information
If you are an organisation looking to provide opportunities to volunteers throughout Wales then you can easily signup with Volunteering Wales and start adding your opportunities today. To register your organisation, register new opportunities or amend existing ones please visit the Volunteeing Wales website.
Should you require further information about the Volunteering Wales website please contact us and our volunteering officer will be able to provide further guidance.