Everyone enjoys a tasty meal and nowhere is good food and drinks more important than at a hospice that cares for patients living with terminal illness.
As a Refreshment and Catering Volunteer aged 16+, your role will be varied and rewarding. Tasks can include to:
- Prepare the drinks trolley
- Serve meals and/or drinks to patients, with friendliness and courtesy
- Top up drinking water jugs with ice and water
- Collect patient meal trays and used crockery, rinsing and loading them into the dishwasher
- Keep ward kitchen, family room/other communal areas clean and tidy
Time commitment: A suggested weekly time commitment of 3 – 4 hours, flexible and negotiable with the organisation.
Expenses reimbursed: Reasonable out of pocket expenses are reimbursed.
Training provided: Full training and support is provided.
Selection procedures: An informal discussion, application form completion and references will be required.
Please provide the name of the organisation and opportunity title if you are interested in this opportunity. Please contact us using the form below.