Our role is to provide information, advice and guidance on all aspects of volunteering for both volunteers and recruiting organisations. We can recruit volunteers for you if you are a voluntary or community group, social enterprise, CIC or a registered charity.
In order for us to do this, we need you to register your opportunities on the Volunteering Wales website. Once you have done this, your opportunity will come to us for approval. We will then process the information and advertise your opportunities:
- in the books on public display
- on our website volunteering page
- on the Volunteering Wales Website (a brief description of the volunteering opportunity appears, all enquiries come to the Volunteer Centre, we then forward volunteer details to the relevant organisation)
- with our Outreach Worker who covers the wider parts of the Vale of Glamorgan
- in the local newspaper
- with our working partnerships
- via social media
- We do not do Disclosure and Barring Checks or take up references for volunteers. The individual organisation is required to do this
- In order for us to recruit volunteers for your organisation, volunteers have to be fully insured whilst carrying out their voluntary work
- If you have any further questions, please feel free to call us for more information
If you are an organisation looking to provide opportunities to volunteers throughout Wales then you can easily signup with Volunteering Wales and start adding your opportunities today. To register your organisation, register new opportunities or amend existing ones visit the Volunteering Wales website.