Whether you are new to recruiting volunteers, or have been benefiting from willing, motivated helpers for years, Glamorgan Voluntary Services can help you find, manage and hold on to the right volunteers for your organisation.
Succeeding together - How we can help
If you have volunteers working for your organisation – or if you think you might like to recruit volunteers – we can help you with everything volunteering-related:
- Help to attract younger volunteers
- Guidance about workplace risk assessments
- Advice on DBS and working with vulnerable adults and children
- Questions of volunteers’ expenses and impact on welfare payments
- Best practice in volunteering
To find out how we can further help please click on the heading above - Succeeding together - how we can help.
All the information you’ll ever need - Volunteering Information Sheets for organisations
We have developed a series of invaluable information sheets for people running not-for-profit organisations.