Sported volunteers support our Members on their journey to where they want to be.
Volunteer Mentors with at least 5 years business experience are required to support Members, depending on the specific needs of that Member.
What do Mentors do?
A Mentor`s work normally includes the following:
- visioning and scoping
- facilitating group discussions, reflection and self-assessment
- helping a group to identify realistic goals
- supporting them to produce an action plan to achieve those goals
- helping them to implement their plan and processes, as appropriate
- supporting them to produce a budget and identify ways to raise the income to support their activities
- helping them to write their ideas into a clear and useful business plan
The minimum weekly time commitment is 1 hour, negotiable with the organisation.
Full training is provided and travel expenses are reimbursed.
An informal discussion and references will be required. Ref 520
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact us using the form below and quote the reference number.