Our funding and advice support has enabled groups to raise over £17,000,000 to provide vital services and resources for their beneficiaries.
Some examples of groups that have been successfully supported include:
- Advocacy Group, £38,000 from 3 Guineas Trust
- Emergency Support Group, £79,000 from Welsh Government CFAP
- Church Group, £100,000 from Heritage Lottery Fund
- Allotment Group, £9,000 from Environment Wales
- Learning Disability Group, £10,000 from Clothworkers Foundation
- Disabled Swimming Group, £2,000 from Awards for All Wales
- Carers Group, £15,000 from Lloyds TSB Foundation
- Water Activity Group, £25,000 from Sport Wales
- Music Group, £5,000 from Arts Council of Wales
- Animal Educational Group, £87,000 from BBC Children in Need
- Disaffected Peoples Group, £25,000 from GwirVol
- Older Peoples Group, £120,000 from Henry Smith Charity
- BME Group, £750 from Co-operative Community Fund
Kick Start Small Grants Scheme – almost £1,000,000 allocated to hundreds of groups in the Vale of Glamorgan. Read the end of grant report "What would you do with almost £1 million?" to find out more.
Our organisation has also been successful with a number of funding bids including the Big Lottery Fund and Vale Voluntary Action Scheme.
To use GVS' Funding Service please visit our funding search enquiry and 1-2-1 Funding Surgeries pages.