GVS is a membership organisation. Membership is open to all voluntary and community organisations based in or serving the Vale of Glamorgan and surrounding area. If you are still in the process of setting up your organisation and don’t yet have a constitution, we can help you so please contact us beforehand.
The benefits of joining GVS are:
- Free 1-2-1 funding advice
- Free equipment loan e.g. display boards, digital projector, OHP screen
- Free advertising on our website, in our magazine and weekly e-bulletin
- Free Vista magazine and Sustainable Funding News (quarterly publications)
- Free listing in our members directory and on website directory
- Room use for meetings
- Room for IT use
- Practical services, e.g. printing, binding, laminating, design
- Information sheet service
- Networks of voluntary organisations with similar interests
- Development support, e.g. charity registration, constitutions, policies
- Joint working with statutory and other agencies
Most of our services to members are free. Others, such as printing, binding or laminating, are charged at cost of materials used.
To join GVS
Complete the Membership application form (online version)
If you have any problems accessing the online membership form please use the GVS Membership Application Form (PDF version).
Membership is free to voluntary organisations with an annual income of less than £15,000, £15 per annum for annual income between £15,000 – £50,000 and £35 for annual income above £50,000.